Friday, October 5, 2012

GSO from B2N2 Scraps Gallery

Today I have a couple of GSO's to share with you. There are lots of great layouts in the B2N2 Scraps gallery at STS but I managed to choose two to share.
 
This layout is by Sagediva2 using "Beyond The Sea". I love how the large photo is blended into the background paper.
The clustering around the smaller photo is wonderful. I love clustering.
 
 
"Beyond The Sea" Full Preview.
Preview is linked to the store for your convience.
. 
 
The second layout I chose to show off today is from Thao. She created this layout using "Ready, Set, Swim" Collab by B2N2 Scraps and Gettin' Scrappy with Britt. I love all the layers in this layout from the paper strips behind the photos to all the elements clustered across the page.

 
"Ready, Set, Swim" Full Preview.
The product preview is linked to the kit in the store.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...