Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Review: Forever Love

Evie of Flutterbye Faery Designs  and I have created a beautiful collab for you called Forever Love.  This kit is a versatile kit that you can use to scrap all your cherished memories.
You can find this kit and the clusters and paper stacks at my STS store or my MyMemories store. We put together a cluster pack, a paper stack pack, a quick page pack and a bundle.  Check them out.  All the pieces (except for the bundle because that's already a terrific price!) on sale for 30% off for one week.



Just gorgeous!  I love these rich colors together.  Take a look at what my creative team has done with this kit.


And guess what?  I did scrap a layout with this kit!  I made it for a speed scrap.

Aren't they just beautiful?!   I have a freebie for you made by my CT member, Lori.

You can download the freebie HERE.  Monkey Toes Too you've won a RAK from me so contact me at beckycards[at]sbcglobal.net  I'm giving you a RAK for leaving love on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...