Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Release: Forever Love

Evie of Flutterbye Faery Designs contacted me with a kit that she had started.  The colors were just so gorgeous and I loved the feel of what she had created.  Of course, I jumped on the chance to do a collab with her!  As I was adding pieces to the collection, the feeling of love and memories came out of the kit.  This kit is a versatile kit that you can use to scrap all your cherished memories.  We call this collab Forever Love.
You can find this kit and the clusters and paper stacks at my STS store or my MyMemories store (I have loaded it into MyMemories but it takes a few days to show up, I promise it will be there soon!)  We put together a cluster pack, a paper stack pack, a quick page pack and a bundle.  Check them out.  All the pieces (except for the bundle because that's already a terrific price!) on sale for 30% off for one week.



Just gorgeous!  I love these rich colors together.  Take a look at what my creative team has done with this kit.



Aren't they just beautiful!  I wish I had found time to scrap this one.  My goal is to scrap a layout before the Sunday review!  I have a freebie for you made by my CT member, Thao.

The RAK winner was from DST.  Make sure to check your inbox there!  Also I have a little RAK for Monkey Toes Too and Janet!  They left some love on a cluster freebie for A Little Cuckoo.  I love seeing comments on my blog posts even if I'm not giving away a whole free kit.  Please contact me at beckycards[at]sbcglobal.net and I'll send you a coupon to my store!

You can download the freebie HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/09/wednesdays-guest-freebies_26.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...