Thursday, September 20, 2012

Journal, Journal, Journal!!!!

Hey Scrappers me again, thought I would write my tip/tutorial this Wednesday about Journaling.  I dont know about you but it is one of those things I struggle with when scrapping. Being someone that is more artistic than historical I always try to let my layouts tell the story of whats going on. Lets face it, right now those layouts make sense, but give it 10, 20, 50 years and I'm not sure the story will be as vivid. I love knowing that the work I do will be able to be passed down and my grand children and great grand children will get to see how our family was way back in 2012!

So dont be afraid to write a book! Here are some examples of Journaling.






Don't be afraid to tell your thoughts! Your family will love hearing your point of view!!! Give some details! Don't forget dates and who is in the picture or who attended!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...