Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mani/Pedi Elements

My birthday bash is in full swing now.  I hope you had a great time at my speed scrap last night.  It may have been a little chaotic but it was fun!  Don't forget my whole store at STS is on sale 34% off.
Today I'm issuing you a special blog challenge.  Not only do you have an element pack as a freebie today but you're also getting a freebie template!  Here's your challenge.  Use this template and a B2N2 Scraps' kit to make a layout.  Upload your layout somewhere (preferably to the B2N2 Scraps' gallery at STS but really anywhere would be fine).  Then email me (beckycards{at}sbcglobal.net) with a link to your layout.  I would have you comment on this post but then I have no way to contact you :)  If you send me a link to your layout by Monday, August 27th, I will email you a little something from me.  Click on the image to download.  The template is in psd, tiff, png and PAGE formats.

Yesterday you should have picked up the alpha for Mani/Pedi.  If you missed it, you can pick up the alpha for just $1 at STS.
If you don't want to come back every day to collect this kit, then you can buy it in my store (either one) for just $2.50 until Sunday, August 26th.  That's a great price!  Take a look at what some of my creative team members have done with this kit.

Here's a layout from Kristal.  I love the blocking on this one that she made during a speed scrap.  I wanted to make a layout following these directions but haven't found time yet!
Here's a layout from Nicole.  I love how she used diagonal paper strips and then put her pictures on those strips.
Here's the layout that I made for last night's speed scrap.


Now, here's your freebie.  But first let me remind you of the rules.  Links will only be active for 24 hours.  My blog posts are scheduled to go live at 8:00 am CST.  That means you have from 8:00 am CST to the next day at 8:00 am CST to download each piece.  I will not reset links unless I have made an error.  If you happen to miss one of the pieces, all the pieces are on sale at my STS store for just $1!  Next up is the elements.  The image is linked to my store in case you missed seeing this post in time.
***Link expired***

Don't forget to leave some love.  I'm feeling mighty generous this week and maybe I'll share a little something more with those people who leave a comment!  Enjoy!

Since I had so many lovely comments yesterday, I chose a winner via random.org to get a coupon to my store!  Desert Digi Scrap Girl, you are the winner!  Please email me at beckycards{at}sbcglobal.net to claim your coupon!

39 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the elements and template--I am so excited it is in page form too! Hope you are having a great birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the freebie kit. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thanks for the elements, and the template. I will submit my layout soon. This is so much fun. Thanks for letting us celebrate your birthday with you! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your generosity! I'm loving this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun kit! Thank you so much ... mj

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute kit! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much. With 5 boys I never would indulge myself to buy a girly kit like this but I'm really going to enjoy using it...if I ever let anyone take my picture :).
    The template is splendid, can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to collect all the pieces! It is so cute! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm like a little girl at a party each time I get to come download part of this kit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday and thank you for the fun kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the elements and the template (esp the PAGE format!). I can't wait to come up with something...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the elements and template! Happy Birthday! :) I love this colors of this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much! Love my mani/pedis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! Thank you for the elements and the template. This kit is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, thank you for the goodies! This would be perfect for little girl birthday party decorations and invites!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. I showed it to my daughter and she flipped. She loves loves loves girly kits. I hope that you have the best birthday this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for the elements, i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for the free kit and template! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for the Elements- so cute! The template is nice too I hope I can find time to make a layout! TYVM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you very much. Wanted to go to your speed scrap but alas I was at another one. Hate when two at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for these awesome elements! Just love this kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous elements! thank you so much! thanks for the super template too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely and fun kit! Thanks a million for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is perfect for my girls! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE the elements! My DD said, "That will make me look really pretty!"

    ReplyDelete
  27. Didn't find till today. Thx for the elements! What a cute kit, I love the colors... Thank you. And halpy birthday!
    Hugs, Tif

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday and thanks so much for sharing your lovely kit

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the elements of your great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  30. what a cute kit, thanks so much for sharing your hard work with us. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you! I am certainly enjoying your birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have just the pictures to scrap with this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...