Friday, June 15, 2012

Meet the Team: Daphne

Today you are going to meet team member Daphne!

Tell us about your “real world”

I've been married for 15 years to a very scrapbooking understanding man - Tony. We have one daughter, Brianna - hence my forum username BriannasScrapper.

How did you get started with scrapping?

A friend of mine kept trying to get me to scrapbook and I saying no because I knew I would have to scrap every picture I have and that would take forever. That is one of my favorite things about digital scrapping. I know longer feel like I have to do everyone.

Tell us something strange or unusual about you.

I have a master's degree in Mathematics and used to be a computer programmer - now I'm a special ed paraprofessional.

Daphne shared her favorite layout using a B2N2 Scraps' product.  She actually has 2-one with a retired kit and one with a current kit.  First up is a layout using Let's Go Fly a Kite.
This next one uses Khaki Splash which Daphne says is one of her favorite kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...