Friday, June 29, 2012

Meet the Team: Bren

Meet B2N2 Scraps Team Member Bren!  Bren is our Team Leader - helping to keep everyone organized and on track!


Tell us about your "real world".
I am 40 years old and proud Mom to a 2 and a half year old named Matthew who is the love of my life. I am happily married to my best friend Ian. We live in Sunny Arizona. I only work 2 days a week at Wal-Mart so I spend my days scrapping and spending time with my son.My hobbies are scrapping, swimming, and reading. 


How did you get started with scrapping?
I got started digi scrapping almost four years ago when I was over in Scotland with my husband. I continued to scrap my adventures over there and then scrapped when I was pregnant. Now the main subject of my layouts are my precious Matthew. I am sure he will be thrilled some day knowing his face is plastered all over digi land...lol 


Tell us something strange or unusual about you.
Nothing really unusual about me, just that I am VERY organized. I could not do without my Google Calendar and Documents!


Here's Bren's favorite layout using a B2N2 Scraps' kit.  She used Monkey See, Monkey Do that is a collab with Flutterbye Faery Designs. She also used Templates: Doubled Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...