Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Release Thursday: Templates Doubled Up

I have recently started making tons of double page layouts.  I decided that I might as well make some of them into 2 page templates!  Here's a look at my Templates: Doubled Up.
Take a look at what my CT has done with these templates.  This first one is from Daphne and uses my Stars and Stripes kit.
Next up is a layout by Bren that uses my collab with Flutterbye Faery-Monkey See, Monkey Do.

The next two layouts are by Brooke.  The first one uses Someday by Flower Scraps and Scrappy Cocoa.  The second one uses Forty Weeks by Queen Wild Scraps.

I love what Daphne did with the next 2 layouts.  She took one of the templates and broke it up into 2 different layouts. Each of these double pages could stand on their own, so you really can make 8 layouts from this template pack!  This first one by Daphne uses my BAK pieces: Gentle Summer Breeze.  The second one uses Khaki Splash.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...