Friday, April 20, 2012

Meet the Team: Brooke

The B2N2 Scraps Creative Team is awesome!  Such a creative group of women!  So I'm going to pop in every couple of weeks to introduce you to a team member.  Today we're featuring Brooke.



Tell us about your “real world” I'm a SAHM to a fabulous hubby, 5 adorable kids, 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 lizard, 6 chicks and several fish (the number varies from week to week).  When I'm not digi-scrapping, you can find me volunteering in my kids' classes, playing with my family, working in my yard, reading a book, singing, dancing, camping or on a road trip across the country!   I am also a Disney Freak, and a Disney vacation is pretty high on my list!

How did you get started with scrapping?I've paper scrapped most of my life, but I use the term loosely.  I have a ton of scrapbooks, but nothing too fancy.   I started digi-scrapping about 3 years ago after my hubby complained that we were accumulating too many scrapbooks.  I don't think he had any clue what he was trying to talk me into!  Like most everyone else I've talked with, I was shocked when I found out how extensive the digi-scrap world is!

Tell us something strange or unusual about you.My all-time favorite TV show is I Love Lucy, and I guess you could say I collect all things Lucy!


And when I asked Brooke to show me her favorite page made with a B2N2 Scraps kit, she had several to share.
Using Monkey See, Monkey Do
Using Love Is
Using My Boy



Using Old Summertime Fun
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- ScrapinMama (Kim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...