Friday, March 23, 2012

Gallery Standouts

When I am light on inspiration or scrapping mojo, the first thing I always do is jump over to the gallery and look at other layouts.  So many beautiful ones to look at, so much inspiration, and it never fails to put lots of ideas in my head.  I happily spent some time in the B2N2 Scraps galleries yesterday to find some inspirational layouts.  Look what I found:

I love this happy layout from cylynn using Turtley Cute.  By the way, all the LOs are linked to the gallery, so go leave some love!


And this layout from rbthl completely made me laugh out loud.  What a great grandpa to let you take that picture!  She used Dress Up Time, a collaboration from B2N2 Scraps and Gettin' Scrappy with Britt (one of my favorite kits by the way!)


And finally, this one from tinkay2 gives me a GREAT idea for a layout.  I LOVE all the stacked papers and the "10 facts' idea is wonderful.  She used "Love is..." to make this great page.


Have you made a great page with a B2N2 Scraps kit?  Make sure you upload it to the gallery at Stuff to Scrap or Brownie Scraps so we can see it!  Who knows, you might be in my next Gallery Standouts post!

Have a great weekend!
- ScrapinMama (Kim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...