Tuesday, March 20, 2012

$2 Tuesday

It's been a while since I've put anything in the $2 Tuesday bin!  It's going to become a regular feature again.  You can always suggest $2 kits on my FB fan page!

This week's feature is Monsters All Around.  I just love this kit because my kids can be such little monsters some time and still be cute as ever.  These little monsters in the kit are so cute too!  You can scrap both your girl monsters and boy monsters with this kit!
The Quick Pages are on sale for $2 today as well!
I put the add on on sale for just $1 today!  Wow!  What a great deal!

And now for a challenge!  I hope you will join me!  All you have to do is use Monsters All Around and make a layout using at least 5 papers and at least 1 little monster on the page.  Everyone who participates will be in a drawing for a coupon to my store!  Post a link to the layout in the comment section or post the layout on my Facebook Fan wall.  All entries must be received by March 26th at 6 pm CST.

Need some layout inspiration?  Kim went looking through the B2N2 Scraps gallery at STS and found some great layouts using this kit!
by Dannethia
by DonnaPooh
by ljacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...