Monday, February 20, 2012

Some recent layouts

I've been doing a lot of designing recently that it's been hard to find time to scrap.  I've been trying to make more time for scrapping because I'm getting really far behind!  I was almost caught up about a year ago but I stopped scrapping so much in the last year.  I'm really going to try to scrap more!  Here are some recently layouts that I've made.
The above layout was made using my Zoobilation kit.

These two are actually a double page spread made using my Winter Charm kit.
You may have seen this one with the CT montage but I thought I would post it again for my relatives who read my blog :)  This one is made with my kit Love Is...

This one was made with Cookie Cutter Christmas by Seal Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...