Saturday, January 7, 2012

Creative Team Call-3 Positions

I'm having a call for my creative team, my CT manager and my advertising manager.


Creative Team:
-1 layout and 1 quickpage OR 2 layouts per kit (1-2 kits a month)
-create a freebie with most kits
-post layout in 3 galleries-Stuff to Scrap, Brownie Scraps and one other gallery with layouts linked to the product in my store
-blog about my products and sales

Creative Team Manager:
-make sure CT members fulfill their requirements
-check layouts and links once kits are released, leaving a comment at one site per layout
-send reminder emails to CT members about due dates
-keep track of advertising manager’s links
-blog about my products and sales
-post on my fan Facebook page (if you are on Facebook)
-post on my blog information I send you
-No layout requirement

Advertising Manager:
-respond to ISO posts 3 times a week if applicable
-blog about my products and sales on your blog
-post on my blog information I send you
-post my kit previews in the What’s New thread at Stuff to Scrap and start a new thread at Brownie Scraps
-post on my fan Facebook page (if you are on Facebook)

If interested, send an email to beckycards{at}sbcglobal.net with the position you are applying for in the subject line.  Send a short bio, link to your blog and best gallery (for the creative team position).  Call open until filled.

1 comment:

  1. Trying to send ap for CT Manager Call but email keeps coming back to me?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...