Thursday, January 5, 2012

Believe and Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I have 2 wonderful Christmas kits to share with you.  One of them has been out of a while but things have been really crazy in my personal life and has made me step back from digital scrapbooking a little bit.  I'm not giving up scrapping and designing but you will see a lot less of me in the next couple months.

The first kit up is called Believe and it just released today by Scraps by Andrea. She created a mini kit called Believe for the color challenge in December and loved the colors so much and made a full size kit.  This kit is gorgeous and not your typical colored Christmas kit.  Here's a look at the kit and the mini.


I used this kit to make a layout for the scraplift challenge at Stuff to Scrap.

The next kit I have to show is by Gettin Scrappy with Britt and it's called Most Wonderful Time of the Year.  It's another great Christmas kit with nontraditional colors.  I love the addition of other colors!
Here's my layout that I made for the recipe challenge at Stuff to Scrap in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...