Saturday, December 17, 2011

Speed Scrap and Featured Designer

I've got news for you!  I have a brand new Christmas kit out called A Little Christmas Whimsy.  Stay tuned for CT layouts!
I wanted whimiscal holiday colors and I think it got them!  This kit can be used to scrap all your Christmas pictures!  I made an add on sampler because I'm the featured designer at STS coming up the week of the 19th!  If you participate in the featured designer layout challenge you'll get the sampler for free!
To kick off the week of being the featured designer, I'm hosting a chat at STS tomorrow night (December 18th) at 7 pm CST.  Come join in the fun and if you answer a trivia question right about me, you'll earn a prize!  That's not all!  My store will be 45% off all week long!
I'm also hosting a speed scrap this week (I told you I was busy!) on Monday, December 19th at 7:30 pm CST (that's 5:30 PM PST, 6:30 PM MST and 8:30 PM EST).  I hope you can join me for a fun filled hour of scrapping and chatting!

As a participation prize, I made 4 alphas that coordinate with my A Little Christmas Whimsy kit.  Don't forget you can get the sampler for free by participating in the featured designer challenge this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...