Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday-Cyber Monday Sales!

Are you ready to start shopping?  I'm having great sales at both my stores this weekend!  Brownie Scraps is having a storewide progressive sale starting Friday, November 25th.  The store is 70% off all day tomorrow!  Woohoo!  Check out the fliers for the details.  The flier is linked to my store.
There's a great sale at my Stuff to Scrap store too!  There's no storewide sale but a lot of designers are having sales.  My whole store is 70% off starting midnight on Friday through 10 am MST.  Then for the rest of the weekend through Monday my store is 50% off.
I added some new goodies to my store just yesterday.  If you want to make a calendar for a holiday gift but may not have time to scrap them all yourself, I have the thing for you.  I have a set of 11x8.5 inch calendar QPs for you.  They are made from a variety of my kits.  I made a set with month titles and a set without the titles so you can move pages around however you would like.  Just pop the pictures in, save as jpegs and upload to whatever photo printing site you like.  Last year I printed my calendars at Shutterfly and they turned out great!  I actually make something like 9 different calendars!

I also have 2 new kits that I will blog about and show you more about next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...