Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Old Summertime Fun

I  have a new kit out tody called Old Summertime Fun.  It may look familiar to you.  I made it as a mini for a design contest.  The freebie mini kit is included in this kit.  I wanted a kit based on old fashioned lawn games like croquet and horseshoes.  So I filled this kit full of all kinds of fun summertime games and toys.  Plus I added some ice cream because ice cream has been a great summertime food for a long time!  Here's a look at the kit.  Remember, both my stores are 30% off until the end of the month!
I have a set of QPs-11 of them using this kit.  Take a look at them.

My CT and some of the Brownie Supremes have done an awesome job with this kit. I love the diversity of pictures!




My CT have made freebies for you using this kit.  Each image is linked to their blogs.  I'll have a freebie for you later!






I've put Little Artist and it's QPs in th $2  bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...