Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sea Life

Scraps by Andrea has been keeping me busy!  She's got another new kit out today called Sea Life.  It's a beachy kit with lots of sea critters.  The colors are fantastic and if you don't have beachy photos-this kit will still work so well for so many types of photos.  Here's a look at the kit.
Don't forget that Scraps by Andrea's store is 50% off all month long!  Here are my layouts.  The first one I made for a speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap and the second one uses a template by Gettin Scrappy with Britt that is being released next Monday.

I made a small cluster frame for you from the second layout.  You can download it here.


Oops!  I put my Rustic Charm in the $2 bin  yesterday at Stuff to Scrap and I forgot to copy it to the $2  category.  So I'm keeping it on sale today too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...