Tuesday, June 7, 2011

$2 Tuesday and Fresh Baked Brownies

It's Tuesday and now that means more savings for you!  Not only will I have kits in the $2 bin at Stuff to Scrap but I will also be adding some of my older kits to my Brownie Scraps store so you will get savings there too!  First up, $2 Tuesday.

I have my new kit, To Hope For in the $2 bin today.  This kit was made for the Quick Page Exchange at Stuff to Scrap and I just love this kit!  It's so deep and rich and full of glitter.  Check it out.
I also have my monochromatic blue kit called Stormy Weather for sale for $2 today.  It's a great kit for all those rainy day photos-both inside and out.  If you make a layout with this kit and post it on my Facebook wall, you'll earn a coupon to my store!

Now onto fresh baked brownies.  Yum!  I am putting Sunbeams & Moonbeams in my store at Brownie Scraps.  So that means today Sunbeams & Moonbeams will be  25% off!  Make sure to grab it while it's on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...