Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Templates and $2 Tuesday

I have a new set of templates out today. They're called Templates: In The Center and they focus on putting your fabulous photos right in the center of your layout to highlight them. The templates come in png, psd and tiff files and are CU friendly.  And they're just $2.50!  That's a great deal!  You can get them at my store at Stuff to Scrap or Brownie Scraps.  They will be 25% off today only at Brownie Scraps.  Here's a look at the templates.
Take a look at the LOs my CT made with these templates.




While you are in my store, why don't you check out the items that I have in the $2 bin today!  I have Billions of  Bubbles and Billions of Bubbles QPs for sale for $2 today.  If you post a LO using Billions of Bubbles on my Facebook wall, you'll get a coupon to my store.  Make sure to grab this kit today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...