Monday, May 9, 2011

A Sale and Robotics

Don't forget that my entire store (plus the entire STS store) is 40% off from today through May 11th.  Make sure to go grab things while they are at a great price!
Since you're at the store checking out the sale, you should check out Scraps by Andrea's latest kit called Robotics.  It's a great kit for tech photos or pretty much any little boy or man photo.  The robots in the kit are so cute!  Here's a look at the kit.

Here are my layouts.  I made one for a speed scrap and one for one of the STS birthday challenges.

I also made a freebie for you.  This time I made a page starter.  All you need to do is pick up the kit, add a picture or more and some elements and your page will be done!  Here's the page starter.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...