Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fresh Start and some cards

I wanted to make Mother's Day cards for my mom and mother in law this year and I also needed a get well soon card so when I saw that WendyBird Designs at Brownie Scraps had some new card templates coming out soon-I knew I needed to work with them!  Then I needed to find the right kit for the cards and I saw the perfect kit-Fresh Start by Blue Heart Scraps.  These cards came together so easily and they looked beautiful!


I just love the soft colors and patterns in this kit and it went so well with the card templates.  Take a look at the kit and templates.  Images are linked to the store.


Now I couldn't stop with just the cards.  I had to make a layout with this fabulous kit as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...