Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweet Lil' Stinker

I have a new kit out this week.  I teamed up with one of my CT members, JJ aka Giggly Polka Dots, to create a full size kit of my mini that I created a couple weeks ago for my competition.  It's called Sweet Lil' Stinker.  My daughter is the cutest little girl (we're all biased aren't we!?!) but she can be such a little stinker sometimes and then she just gives me this adorable smile.  It's so hard to be upset with her! If you have a little girl I imagine you've been in this situation before!  This kit is a mix of pastels with black and whites.  Here's a look at the kit.
Aren't those skunks adorable?  Take a look at what my CT did with this kit.




Amazing work, huh?  I also have a set of Quick Pages in the store.
We've got some freebies for you.  Click on the previews to be taken to my CT's blogs.






2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your freebie says file not found. I will check later, cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...