Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Relax

I'm participating in a contest called the Amazing Digi-Scrapping Race (ADSR).  I'm a huge Amazing Race fan and I thought this contest sounded fun.  Every week there are 2 challenges that we have to complete and the challenges are hosted at various sites throughout digi scrapping land.  Our theme this year is family so the challenges have helped me get some scrapping done!  Last week's challenge was to scrap a page about what we would do without our families for a day.  There were also recipes to use.  I chose the recipe with no pictures and write about visiting a spa for a day.  Here's what I came up with.
I used a gorgeous, zen-like kit called Relax by Three Hearts Digital Designs which can be found at Digital Scrap Cafe.  Here's a look at the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...