Thursday, March 31, 2011

Want to win?

I'm going to be out of contact for the remainder of the voting period so now is my last plea for votes!  If you haven't voted for me yet, please go HERE and like my photo. If there is no like button, please like this page HERE.  Voting ends at midnight on Friday or early Saturday morning.  Here's my kit.

Want to win the kit, the masks or the QPs?  All you have to do is like my photo and LEAVE A COMMENT.  Those who leave a comment will be entered to win.  I'll draw winners on Monday.  If you vote and email me at beckycards{at}sbcglobal.net I'll send you this free alpha.
Plus, if you get 5 friends or family members to vote for me and leave comments (you'll be entered to win more times then!) and send me their names via email I'll send you a coupon to my store for $2.50!

PLEASE go vote and leave a comment!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...