Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monsters All Around

I am so excited to show you my new kit.  It's called Monsters All Around.  I loved the color palette when I saw it but didn't know what to do with it.  I wanted to make a mini kit for the speed scrap I'm hosting tonight (don't forget the speed scrap is at 7:30 pm CST-that's 8:30 pm EST, 6:30 MST, 5:30 PST).  Well my mini kit turned into a full kit plus an add on!  I've been in a designing frenzy.  Take a look at the kit.
I have it on sale for $2 today!  After today it will be on sale 25% off for one week. Here's the coordinating add on which is the participation prize for tonight's speed scrap.
Here are the QPs.  There are 10 of them!  They are on sale for $2 today too.  After that they will be 25% off.
Take a look at what my CT with the kit.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute kit!!! I've let my readers over atScrappy Trends know about it, so they can come visit your blog for more info about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...