Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunbeams & Moonbeams

Today is my children's 2nd birthday.  Time has flown by!  I wanted to release this new kit on their birthday in honor of them (there will be a birthday themed kit coming up soon but I wanted to wait to make it until I saw what colors I needed for the pictures that I am going to take at their party).  My new kit is called Sunbeams & Moonbeams.  Part of this kit may look familiar to you.  When I was guesting at Brownie Scraps I made a mini kit for one of their challenges.  The mini kit is included in this kit and I expanded it!  Here's a look at Sunbeams & Moonbeams.

The kit and quick pages will be 25% off for a week.

Take a look at what my creative team has done with this kit!  Aren't they amazing?  There are some new names.  I'd like to welcome Lindsay to my creative team.   Becky F is a designer at STS who graciously stepped in to help me out!




My CT and I have freebies for you.  Click on the previews to be taken to their blogs to pick up the freebies.




I have a freebie add on for you.  Click HERE to find out how to get it.
Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave love if you download these freebies.

3 comments:

  1. This kit is so cute! I saw all those layouts in the STS gallery this morning and I'm loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet kit...I love the color scheme! Thanks for the add on/sample. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm excited to use this kit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...