Friday, January 21, 2011

Sweet Pea

Scraps by Andrea has a great new kit out today called Sweet Pea.  It's so soft and beautiful.  It was perfect to scrap pictures of my daughter but I also used it to scrap my  brother in law with one of his daughters.  Here's a look at Sweet Pea.

Here are my layouts.  I made the first one during at Speed Scrap at Sugar Hill Co.  It was hosted by A+ Designs and she provided a template for us and gave us steps to do along with the template.  The last step was to make the template our own but we couldn't add anything.  After the speed scrap I changed it even more.  The second layout is for a challenge I'm hosting called Challenge of the Week.  I did a scraplift challenge using 2 layouts. 


I also made a cluster frame freebie for you.  You can download it HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Love those layouts! :)What a very sweet frame cluster. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cluster frame!! Unfortunately I can't get it to download, but I will try again later. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...