Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Guest Designer!

I have some great news! I'm going to be a guest designer at Brownie Scraps for the month of January! Right now I have 3 kits in my store there. Images are linked to my store. I have Brights of Winter that includes the cardstocks and the freebie add on (which isn't free anymore) for $6.Here are some new layouts made by some of the Brownie Supremes (the store CT). Layouts are by Natalee, Angie, Sheila and Heather. I have Mommy's Little Boy which includes the add on for $4. Here are a couple new layouts. Layouts are by Natalee, Ramona, Mara and Lynette. I also have See You Later Alligator for $4 which would be great for Valentine's Day projects that you might want to work on soon!Layout by Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...