Saturday, January 8, 2011

Brownie Indulgence Challenge

For those of you who may not have seen my previous post about being a guest designer at Brownie Scraps, I thought I would tell you again! Have you checked out my store at Brownie Scraps? I volunteered to fill in for the Brownie Indulgence Challenge. This challenge is making a layout using a mini and using ALL the pieces in the mini. I've never hosted a challenge like this before. I feel in love with an idea and found a great palette and whipped up this mini kit in a couple hours. Here's a look at the mini I created called Sunbeams. Just keep an eye out because I may decided to create a full size kit using these colors and a few more. I just love how this turned out. If you want to participate in this challenge, check out this thread in the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...