Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Freshly Baked Brownies

I've got 2 new winter kits to tell you about. Both are bright and fun! The first one is from Down This Road Designs and it's called Snowy Tales. Here's a look at it.Here's my layout. I made this one for the Brownie Exchange challenge at Brownie Scraps. This challenge is fun because you scrap someone else's photo and some scraps yours! This photo is from Flutterbye Faery Designs.

The next kit that I've got to show you is by Ramona the Pest Designs called Snow is Glistening. The colors are so bright for a winter kit. I loved working with it. Here's a look at the kit.Here's my layout that I made for the Brownie Flip Challenge. My layout is quite different from the original layout.Both kits will be on sale today only so head over to Brownie Scraps to pick them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...