Monday, December 20, 2010

Brights of Winter-My Newest kit

I have a new kit to show you today. I offered an add on as a freebie a while back and now I've got the full kit done. Winter kits are often monochromatic and lighter in color but I wanted to do something different. I wanted to have a bright winter kit that would make you smile even if you're tired of the snow and cold. This kit has everything winter in it just using brighter, happier colors. It's perfect for scrapping snowman making, sledding, outdoor fun, skiing, ice skating outdoors and so much more in the snowy winter wonderland. Here's my kit-Brights of Winter.If you would like to win this kit, you can enter to win on my facebook page. Become a fan of B2N2Scraps and leave a comment on the post about the Brights of Winter and I'll pick a winner (or more if I feel generous). I have a coordinating set of cardstock papers with a bonus white glittery snowflake paper.My creative team did such a fabulous job with this kit. Check out their inspiration.Some of these layouts have been turned into quick pages, which you can get in my store HERE.Now onto the freebies. My creative team has put together some freebies for you. Click on the previews to me taken to their blogs. Debbie's preview links to the freebie.I have the same add on freebie available in case you missed it. You can find it HERE. This freebie will only be available for a short time so go grab it now!
My store will be going on sale on 12/22-12/27 as a Christmas present to you all. My store will be 40% off! I also am going to have a freebie starting on my blog on Christmas so make sure you check back here. Check out the flyer for a sneak peek at what I'm giving away.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in this kit, I just added it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...