Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2 More New Kits

I have 2 more new kits to tell you about today. These two are from the designers at Brownie Scraps.

Here's another of the Christmas kits that I have been working with. This one is called "Deck the Halls" by Down This Road Designs. This Christmas kit has all the traditional colors of Christmas and some great elements. Here's a look at it.
Here's my layout.
The next kit that I worked with is a fabulously cute kit called Hootenanny by Scrappin Daisies. Owls are all the rage and these owls are just too cute. I loved the colors in this kit as well. I will definitely be using it again. I've been so busy recently that I've only had time to make one layout per kit. Here's a look at Hootenanny.

Here's my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...