Thursday, September 16, 2010

More Brownie Bake Sale kits

I know I've told you this all before but I'm telling you again because I have more layouts to show you using the kits that will be sold for just 3 days only at Brownie Scraps. Brownie Scraps is turning 2 this month and they are celebrating all month long. At the end of the month there will be a Brownie Bake Sale. The Bakers at BrownieScraps have been hard at work for this month's Bake Sale! There will be over 30 exclusive products sold over 3 days. These products have never been sold or released before and will be retired at the end of the Bake Sale! You can use Brownie Bucks or regular money to purchase these products and if you want to learn more about earning Brownie Bucks, click HERE. Want a sneak peek of some of the kits that will be for sale? Here are a couple layouts. I may even have more to show you before the sale starts. I hope your mouth is watering for these goodies! They're worth waiting for!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...