Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Kit: Cozy Covers!

I have a brand new kit out today. It's called "Cozy Covers." I was inspired by the colors in an afghan that my niece has and also inspired by blankets, quilts and afghans. My whole kit has stitched papers and elements, patterns taken from quilts and afghans and more! If you are a quilter, crocheter, knitter, then this kit is for you! Or if you have a child who has a favorite blanket, this kit is for you! I have a creative team who did an amazing job with this kit. I'm so happy to show you their layouts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Didn't they do an amazing job? Cozy Covers has a coordinating cardstock pack too. Both the kit and the cardstocks are 20% off for one week only! So head over to my store to pick up this kit. Here's a look at it.



My creative team is awesome! They put together freebies for you! Each image is linked to their blog (and if not, their blogs are listed on my sidebar).








I made a freebie add on for you. You can either download it from my store while you're buying Cozy Covers or you can download it here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...