Monday, August 9, 2010

2 More New Kits

My CT bosses were busy with releasing 4 new kits in just a few days of each other! I have 2 new kits to tell you about today. Shel Belle Scraps has a new collab out with Designs by Christi called "Makin' It Funky!" This kit has super fun colors and very retro pattern papers! I'm sure you'll love it. Both Shel Belle Scraps and Designs by Christi have freebie samplers on their blogs. Here's a look at Shel Belle Scraps' portion of this kit.

Here is a layout that I made using just Shel Belle Scraps' portion.

The Scrappy Kat also has another collab with Rainamoon Scraps. This is a freebie collab! That means if you stop by their blogs each day this week, you'll get their whole kits for free! Their collab kit is called "Terrific Twos." Today you get the papers. If you come back to my blog on Thursday, you'll get a freebie QP made with this kit. If you happen to miss a day, no worries! The whole kit is on sale for $2 this week! Here's a look at The Scrappy Kat's portion.
Here's my layout that I made.


Come back tomorrow to see my brand new kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...