Thursday, July 22, 2010

Coming Up Spring

I know spring is past and summer is over half way over but Down This Road Designs has a beautiful kit called "Coming Up Spring." This kit doesn't have to be used for just spring pictures, it'll work for so many different pictures. I just love the colors in this kit, which is why I was drawn to work with it! Here's a look at the kit.

Isn't it pretty? I love the soft colors with the pop of the brighter pinky red. Here are some layouts that I made using this kit. I made the first one for a speed scrap at Brownie Scraps. The second one I made for the journaling challenge. I've been trying to do more 2 page layouts so that I can squeeze more pictures on but I'm not sure I'm good at them.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...