Sunday, June 27, 2010

Morning Garden, Speed Scrap, CT Call

Pretty Pixel Designs has a beautiful kit in her store called "Morning Garden." The colors are so rich and gorgeous. This kit would be perfect for scrapping so many different kinds of pictures. The elements make for perfect clustering! Here's a look at it. Isn't it just gorgeous?!?!?

I had so much fun creating my layouts with this kit. They just came together so easily. I just loved using all the flowers and foliage. I can't say I've ever used butterflies before but I loved using them in this first layout and they look like they are flying away. Cute, huh?



I hope you liked looking at this kit. Head over to the STS store to pick up "Morning Garden."


Shel, of Shel Belle Scraps, is hosting a speed scrap this Sunday at Stuff to Scrap. Check out the flyer below for more information or head on over to the forum to sign up. (Image is linked.)Your prize for participating is an alpha, Baby Kruffy, in acrylic style.

Becky Young Designs is having a CT call. I would encourage you all to apply because Becky has beautiful kits. I love every single one that she has released. The elements are always so practical and the papers are so fun. Check out the flyer for details.

Here's what the flyer says in case you can't see the image:
"Requirements:
-Create 2 layouts and 1 QP per new kit by the deadline I give you. I usually release about 2-3 kits a month and you will have about 2 weeks to create your layouts.
-Post your layouts in 4 galleries including the Stuff to Scrap gallery.
-Post your gallery links in the Becky Young Designs CT Forum.
-Enable me once a week.

To Apply:
-Email me at beckyyoungdesigns@gmail.com with a short bio, a link to your best gallery, and a list of other CT’s you are on.

I will take applications until July 10th or until all of the spots have been filled."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...