Monday, June 21, 2010

Beach Cruisin'

Becky Young Designs has a gorgeous new kit in her store today called "Beach Cruisin'." I just love the bright colors in this kit (I'm a sucker for bright kits!) and the fun beachy elements. This kit has a very Hawaiian, tropical feel to it. I haven't been to Hawaii lately (sad day, I wish I could say that I had been) but my sister was so she sent along a picture of her daughter playing on the beach in Hawaii. That photo worked perfectly with this kit! Here's "Beach Cruisin'."

Here are my layouts using this kit. I realized that I used the cardboard color as backgrounds for both of them and didn't use the bright rainbow paper that I love so much! I'll have to make more layouts with this kit! Maybe I'll take my kids to Lake Michigan and snap some pictures at the beach there. Not quite as exotic as Hawaii! The first one I made for the font challenge at Stuff to Scrap.


Head on over to Becky Young Designs' store to pick up this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...