Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Upcoming Speed Scrap

Mark the date & time on your calendar, as tomorrow The Scrappy Kat is hosting a speed scrap in the STS forum. The participation prize for the SS is part 1 of a 2 part kit. Part 2 of the kit will be the participation prize for a speed scrap she is hosting on June 2nd. Attend both speed scraps and get both minis that will combine to make a full-size kit called You Rock.


This is part 1 of the kit that will be the participation prize for Thursday's SS.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this one because my kids might not be down for their nap yet. But maybe I'll be able to make it after it starts! I attended a speed scrap last night. I joined half way through the instructions and managed to get caught up by the time it was over. The journaling took me a couple more minutes but for me it was a really fast layout. This is what I created. I used Digi Designs by Nicole's latest kit called Get Wild and Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...