Sunday, May 30, 2010

Two Newbies

JW DigiScraps has a brand new full size kit out today and you can get it FREE! The kit is called "The One that Got Away" and it's a fishing kit but you don't have to just use this kit for fishing photos-you'll see that my layout doesn't have anything to do with fish! This kit is a collab with Seal Scraps and you can get her portion free too. All you have to do is visit JW DigiScraps' blog each day to get portions of this kit. Here's what the kit looks like.


Here's my layout. See no fish! This kit works so well for masculine photos, it would be perfect for father's day pictures. My layout uses portions from both JW DigiScraps' and Seal Scraps' kits, so you might as well pick both of them up!


Becky Young Designs has a beautiful new kit out today called "Fresh." I just love how fresh these colors are! LOL The patterns are a lot of fun too. Take a look at this kit.

Here is a layout that I made with this kit. I made it for the motto challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I had already made one for my daughter and I thought I should make one for my son. It's a two page spread. I posted the individual sides too so that you can see things closer up even though the journaling and the pictures get cut off!
Becky Young Designs' CT has put together a little gift for you. We've made freebie QPs for you and made them into a mini blog train. Here's my portion of the blog train. You can download this freebie HERE.

Here are the rest of the stops on the blog train.

Becky - Becky Young Designs
Becky - B2N2 Scraps
Brandy - Super Scrappin' Mom
Lori - Scraps N' Pieces
Nicole - Ja Jue's Scraps

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...