Thursday, May 13, 2010

New collab

The designers at Digital Scrap Cafe put together a great collab this month. It's called "Boyish" and is perfect for all those little boy pictures you have. Here's a preview of this collab.

If you spend $10 or more (and you do not need to buy the collab, you can buy anything in the store) you get the quickpages for Boyish free. Here are the QP preview. Mine is the first one and the one under it.
I loved working with it and I've had the opportunity to make another layout with this kit just today for the template challenge at DSC. They have a new template challenge every Friday! You should check it out if you like templates. This template was from Aprilisa Designs and I just love it because it has non rectangular paper pieces and that's not something I can do with Photoshop Elements. At least I haven't figured out how to do it yet! Here's the layout that I made.

1 comment:

  1. I think this kit would work for a girl, too. You should try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...