Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Are You a Brownie Addict?

And no I don't mean to brownies themselves, I mean to Brownie Scraps! Each month Brownie Scraps has a monthly club where members get so many benefits. When you purchase the membership, you get to immediately download a mini kit. June's mini kit is called "Sherbert" and it was 9 papers and 16 elements. It is a beautiful girly kit with pinks and yellows. I made this layout with Sherbert. I used a template by Scrappin Daisies which I found FREE on the Brownie Scraps' blog. Every Tuesday is template Tuesday and you can get free templates! Who doesn't love freebies?


There are so many other great benefits. You can get this membership HERE at Brownie Scraps for just $6 but if you buy it after June 1st, it'll cost $9 (which is still a great deal but why not get it now and save $3?) Take a look at all the benefits you get with this membership (starting June 1st).
1. Instant (and FREE) access to the June Super Mega Kit (Monthly Mega + Bytes add-on)!
2. A full, FREE, never before released kit!
3. Access to a Members Only forum with LOTS of chatting!
4. Exclusive coupons just for members!
5. Members only QP exchange!
6. Members only layout competition (with prizes)!
7. Additional exclusive freebies!

Here's a flier that lists all of this information. I thought I would show it to you because you get to see more of the "Sherbert" kit!
The May addicts kit has been so much fun. Admittedly I haven't had that much time to scrap with the kit. Snuggle Berry Pie Designs did the addicts club this month and she came up with a kit called "From A to Z." It's an alphabet kit. You could make a whole alphabet book for your kids. I only did 1 letter so far "P." I guess I should have started with A but I did my layout during a speed scrap and the pictures worked so well for P. Here's my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...