Sunday, May 9, 2010

Another color challenge

I also participated in the Stuff to Scrap Color Challenge this month and made a mini kit for you. The colors were quite different than the colors at Brownie Scraps! These colors are very soft. I called my mini kit "Gentle Spring." I filled my kit with real flowers from Just Jaimee. She has some great commercial use flowers and leaves in her store at Divine Digital. Here's a preview of her flowers and leaves. Just Jaimee has great commercial use items in her store. You should check them out!Here's my freebie mini kit that I created. I hope you like it. Please let me see whatever layout you make with it! Also post your layout at Stuff to Scrap because you'll get points for completing challenges!


You can download this kit here.


Kelcey made a comment on my portion of the STS Blog Train Because I Said So and mentioned that it would be helpful to have the word "mum" included as word art. So I made up a word art to match my other word arts. I added the "mama" for other cultures but forgot about "mum." So sorry! If I forgot others just let me know. You can download this WA HERE. I did upload it on my blog as a png file so you can see if you can just right click and save as but I'm not sure that will work.


Happy Mother's Day today to those who celebrate Mother's Day today.

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of colors. Great job. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...