Friday, April 23, 2010

Surprise!

Marni Designs just released a brand new kit yesterday. She had shown her creative team the preview and given us the links just a couple days before and said the release date was the 30th of April. Well surprise, the kit was released yesterday! I had one layout done and then I hurried up and made another one. So now I'm ready to show off this kit! The kit is called "Pink Lemonade." Here's a preview.
You can pick up this kit at Marni Design's store at Brownie Scraps. Here are my layouts that I made. I just love how the first one turned out! I'm so proud of my clustering, it's more than I usually do!


Also, just to let you know there's a speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap tomorrow. Here are the details and the participation prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...