Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Speed Scrap

There's a speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap on Friday night. I should be able to attend because my husband won't be home!!! Check out the details. I totally want that participation prize!!



I participated in a speed scrap today. Luckily my babies cooperated and stayed asleep for the first 45 minutes of it. Too bad my internet didn't cooperate for the first 10 minutes! But I managed to get it done. I wanted to play with a new kit during the speed scrap so I took a look through The Scrappy Kat's store and found this goregous kit called "Country Cottage." Here's a preview of the kit. Isn't it absolutely beautiful???
Here's the layout that I made during the speed scrap. I am particularly proud of my clustering! I think this layout turned out fantastic if I do say so myself!


I may decide to give it away as a freebie QP so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...