Saturday, April 17, 2010

QP freebie

I am so lucky to be on the Digital Scrap Cafe Quick Page team. I get to work with such gorgeous kits and offer you freebies! For my second kit this month I chose a gorgeous, fun and bright kit by Designs by Debbie Wright called "Cosmic Swirl." This kit is beyond beauitful! Take a look at it.

Here's the layout that I made using this kit that I turned into a quick page for you. I'm in love with how this turned out!


Here's the preview of the QP. Don't forget to head over to Digital Scrap Cafe and pick up this fabulous kit called Cosmic Swirl by Designs by Debbie Wright. ***Sorry, link expired***

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page! The kit is beautiful and I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...