Monday, April 19, 2010

New releases galore!

Oh my heavens, I have so many new kits to tell you about! It seems like half of the designers I CT for have new releases out today! I don't even know where to start! (It also appears like I'm addicted to exclamation marks). I'll start with the kit that I finished work with first.

Becky Young Designs has a brand new kit out called "My Mother." This kit is beautiful! The colors are perfect to scrap pictures of your mom or pretty much anything feminine. Here's what the kit looks like.


I actually made 3 layouts with this kit to show you. Two of them are using the template from Stuff To Scrap's Template Challenge. The template is from Digital Scrap Fun. These 2 layouts using the template is a double page spread showing pictures of my mom and my twins. The other layout is of my first mother's day.






Head on over to Becky Young's store to pick up this gorgeous kit!


The next layouts I completed were for a kit called "Happy Monsters" by Scraps by Andrea. This kit is so fun and whimsical. It is a perfect kit for any little kid! Andrea even has a small add on that includes some word arts and one of them says "Mommy's Little Monster." I so wanted to use that one but I didn't have the right picture. Instead I used "Daddy's Little Monster." I had so much fun playing with this kit! Here's a preview of this kit.


Here are the layouts I made. The first one I made during a speed scrap. One of the instructions was to use 4-6 flowers. Well, this kit has NO flowers! So I made a monster cluster instead. I have a freebie cluster frame for you using elements from this kit!





Here's a preview of your freebie. You'll have to keep reading to find the link to this freebie!

Go over to Scraps by Andrea's store to pick up this really fun kit!


Next, I have a new release for you from Digi Designs by Nicole. (I joined another CT! I know I said I was done but I could not pass up this opportunity!) Digi Designs by Nicole teamed up with Growing Pains Scrapped to create a baby kit called "Baby of Mine." The best thing (well actually there are tons of things I could say are the BEST thing) is that this kit works for both boys and girls. So if you are like me and have both a boy and a girl you can just buy 1 kit and scrap both their pictures! This kit has such cute baby elements and fun papers in it. Here's a preview.

I actually have 3 layouts to show you for this kit too. I just couldn't stop using it! I used it for 2 different challenges at Stuff to Scrap. One was the recipe challenge and the other one was for the theme challenge. The theme challenge was to scrap about beginnings. I kind of picked an obvious beginning! The recipe challenge called for 10 papers. That was a challenge!







This last layout used a template from Digi Designs by Nicole's Template Temptation Vol. 7. I love using templates when scrapping and these templates were so easy to use. Check out all the fun templates you'll get with this set.



Don't wait to grab this kit and the new templates from Digi Designs by Nicole's store!

Last but certainly not least is The Scrappy Kat. Earlier she released a kit called "Steampunk." Since this kit was so popular she decided to do an add on. I did not have the chance to work with either the main kit or the add on but I wanted to show you the preview of what is being released today.



Go over to The Scrappy Kat's store to pick up this add on and the full kit.


And now, without further ado, I have the link for you to the Happy Monsters cluster frame freebie. You can download it HERE. Thanks for taking the time to read all the way down to the bottom!

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [19 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. All kinds of great info in your post...glad I read it...loved looking at your layouts using the different kits. Thank you for the monster frame....so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...