Saturday, April 24, 2010

More Layouts with Just 1 Kit

So I wrote before that there was a contest to see how many layouts you could make with Spri-ster by Marni Designs and Scrappin Daisies, one of the Brownie Scraps April Addicts kit. I have some tough competition! As soon as I think I'm ahead, someone else posts a layout to tie it up or go past me! Here are more layouts I made with this kit.
The above layout was made with a template by Punky Princess Scraps. I just loved the one photo of my son studing the tulip becasue it looks like he was deeply pondering it. The next layout is also made with a template by Punky Princess Scraps.






The above layout was made with a template by A Work in Progress and the next one is a template by Marni Designs.



Phew, that was a lot of layouts and I'm not done! I'm tied right now for first place so I need to make more so I can win!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love them! Your titles are so creative! Amelia was eating crepes filled with Nutella at Uncle David's house - I love her face because it's like she was saying "Ha Ha, Mommy, look at what Uncle David feeds me for breakfast - not healthy cereal and fruit like you do, but CHOCOLATE!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...