Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last minute

I'm sorry I didn't blog about this earlier in the month! I'm on the Quick Page team at Digital Scrap Cafe and that means I make 2 quick pages with their montly collaboration kit. These quick pages get bundled together and given away with a $10 purchase. The collab this month is called Spring Garden and it has bright colors plus black. It really looks like a garden! Here's what the kit looks like. The preview doesn't show everything, this kit is HUGE!!!

Here is a preview of the quick pages that you get free with a $10 purchase. Mine are in the 3rd row, the 2nd and 3rd ones. Aren't all of them pretty?
I used the kit Spring Garden to do a scraplift challenge at Digital Scrap Cafe. It was such a fun layout to scraplift because it had so many squares scattered around on 2 sides of the page. I thought it was going to be hard to scraplift but it really wasn't. I threw some squares on the page and then moved them around after I had clipped paper to them. I really love how this layout turned out.

This offer is only good to the end of the month which is coming up quickly so head over to Digital Scrap Cafe to get these QPs free with a $10 purchase at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...